- Good news: My pirate costume came out great, and I was very happy with the results. I even got to wear a sash, which is the first time I've ever done that. Very exciting. Bad news: There were 8 other people dressed as pirates at the party I attended, so my costume was barely noticed.
- Good news: There were at least 3 girls at the party wearing corsets and showing cleavage. Better news: I got the chance to "drum" on 6 different boobies at the party. Bad news: I didn't sleep with any of them because I passed out.
- Best costume at the party: Pizzle going as Hot Shit.
- Sexiest costume at the party: Jen going as a slutty pirate. Argh!
- Coolest costume at the party: Some guy came dressed as Spike and he looked great, complete with a nice British accent. Woot.
- Something learned: Tying a corset is a difficult thing to do. It's especially difficult when said corset is applied upside down.
- Random sexy moment: At one point, a girl I had just met asked me to spank her. I'm assuming she was kidding, but since I was a pirate and had drank my fair share of rum, I took her up on the offer and gave her a nice, hard slap to the ass. She yelped and then made a sound that reminded me of how girls sound as they eat chocolate ice cream and I knew that she liked it.
- The host of the party had forgotten about the costume contest, and so he just started giving out prizes to the people he liked the most. I won a smoking baby, which is now sitting proudly on my desk.
- I just figured out that the smoking baby actually smokes, and now I'm pissed that I brought him to the office, where I can't light him up. Maybe I'll take him back home.
- At one point, I found Pizzle sitting on the hood of a car, staring out into the distance. I asked him what was wrong with him, and the most I got out of him was the following sentance: Nothing. Stomach. Drinking. Not Bad. Rest.
- How I interpreted this sentance: Oh, nothing is wrong with me, Shanshu. I just have a bit of a stomach ache at the moment, probably caused by the excess drinking. It's not too bad, and I think that I'll be ok as long as I can rest for a bit.
- Number of girls who made out at the party: 4
- Number of times guys tried to hit on my friend Christine: 2
- Number of guys that struck out with my friend Christine: 2
- Different types of candy eaten this weekend for Halloween: Almond Joy, Reeses, 3 Musketeers, Kit-Kat, Hershey's
- Different types of alcohol consumed for Halloween: Wine, beer, rum, mead
- Amount of fun had: A plethora of fun.
Random Tuesday Funny: This shit had me laughing so hard, I think I broke something.