Friday, October 28, 2005

Gamer Geek Video of the Month

Check out this guy. He completes the entire Super Mario Bros. 3 game in 11 minutes! This poor bastard has nothing better to do with his time, and I'm pretty sure he still lives in his mom's basement searching for naked pictures of Star Trek females to download.
Whoever you are, I salute you. You are the Gamer Geek of the month. Congratulations.
I hope everybody has a fun and safe Halloween weekend. I plan on having as much pirate group bunny as my little feet can handle.
See you on Monday.
Argh!

8 comments:

Rowan said...

HAVE A FANTASTIC HALLOWEEN SHAN!

Kay said...

Pirate booty eh??

Juliabohemian said...

it took me like, hours to do that game when I was in 8th grade.

Spinning Girl said...

Wow.
But can he do Ms. Pac Man?

Danius Maximus said...

I read that it was rigged

Bad Touch said...

Most of the time these are done with PC emulators. Some of the emulators allow you to speed up or slow down the game play making it easier to time your jumps. That being said, I have also watched people complete single levels with similar efficiency, so there is nothing saying it is not possible to flawlessly complete an entire game.

curious_karmadog said...

that is so sad...wait, did you say something about naked Star Trek pics?

Tydes Perdition said...

i never could finish that fucking game... even after hours of playing. i always got stuck on world 8-4 (I think).