Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Foamy the Rant Squirrel




So, a friend sent this link to me today, and I about pissed myself laughing at these cartoons. This little grey squirrel goes on the best rants, ever. From Starbucks, to the Atkin's Diet...it's all there, for your pleasure and amusement.

If you don't find any of these cartoons funny...there is something wrong with you. Either that, or you're one of "them" and part of the system. That means you shouldn't be reading this blog, because it's not PC and it's not user-friendly.

So check this out and prepare to laugh.

3 comments:

wrmblnwrck said...

Mwuhahaha. I am the cause of a huge drop in productivity and a huge spike in bandwith usage.

da buttah said...

hah!!

get me in trouble here at work!

Shanshu said...

That little squirrel cracks me up. His little rants (parts 4 and 5) are so damn funny, I had to watch them more than once.