Friday, July 29, 2005

@#$%#@^&!

To ensure that this entry does not get censored, I am going to replace all of my "blue language" with the word "bunny". That way, everybody can read it and I can still vent my anger.

* * *

What the bunny is wrong with people? Why in the bunny, would you not want to go on vacation to the bunny beach? I can understand if you are low on cash, or if you cannot get the time off of work, to spend a week down in paradise. I get that...I really do. What I do not get, is people who actually come up with excuses as to why they can't get off their bunny butts and have some fun. Bunny those people, in their stupid bunnies.

I have been planning this beach trip, since last year. Every year, we go down to Oak Island, NC for a week of sun, fun, bunny, sand, group bunny, and relaxation. I always have so much fun down there, that I talk about the bunny trip for months afterwards. And every year, somebody else tells me that they too, would like to enjoy the wonderful world that is Oak Island...and I say Sure! Come with us! Bring a friend! We'll get a bigger house! No bunny problem! Then, those same people come back and say something lame like "I can't go to the beach...I forgot I'm watching TV that week because my dog died last year and his favorite show was Miami Vice and there is a marathon on the same week you're going to the beach and I think I should stay home and take care of my cat because he's still upset about the dog dying, and everything. But DUDE I am totally there, next year!"

Bunny you.

Then, there are the people who can't seem to make up their bunny minds about anything. They go back and forth, back and forth on the fence, like some bunny idiot politician trying to get re-elected. "Oh, I'd love to go! I'm there! Count me in!" then the next day: "Oh, man I can't go because blah blah bliddy blah. Sorry." Then a few days later: "Oh, I worked it all out! I can come with you now! Count me in, as a sure thing. I am going for sure." and then I get an email "Oh, man I can't go because my boss is a bunny."

Bunny you, in your bunny face with a bunny bunny!!

*sigh*

At this point, my vacation to the beach is only lacking, in the amount of people that are coming. We still have a group...so it will still be fun. I'm not worried about that, reallly. I just wish all of the people who said they were going to go, would actually go! I'm strange like that...promises broken bunny me off.

Ok I'm done ranting, now. Thanks for your bunny time.

16 comments:

drunkbh said...

That was too FUCKING funny...Oh sorry.. That was too Bunny funny!

Unknown said...

oh, Shan. . .I'm sorry.

Just want to take this opportunity to remind you that I'm not a bunny promise-breaker and I think surgery on one's head cavities taking all their sick leave and vacation time is a bunny good reason to not go to Oak Island, even if I want to so BUNNY BAD!!!!

Bashful Blue said...

That was the best bunny read of the day. Thanks! I hope you have a bunny great time on your vacation. :)

Danikabur said...

People can be so bunny up!

Shanshu said...

drunk: watch your bunny mouth before I put something in it! Er....I mean...SOAP. That's all..soap.

Sheesh. Fuck it, just say what you want.

ebeth: I would never put you into the mother-bunny list of bunny idiots who canceled out on me, for vacation!!

blue: thanks! I'm sure I'll have fun, anyway. Who knows, maybe somebody will read this post and be like "I wanted to go to to the beach this summer!" and then I'll have more people with me. :)

Shanshu said...

RUS: Holy crap dude, it never even occured to me about the bunny and you...the correlation escaped me.

I'm retarded.

Well, THE bunny is all good. And bunny anybody else who doesn't think so.

Shanshu said...

nameless: THAT is what I'm talking about! Bunny-A! Woo! Now we're getting somewhere.

Are you, in any way, opposed to Baachnals?

Anonymous said...

absolutely bunny awesome post!!!

I hate it when people bunny do that bunny too! bunch a bunnies!

THEIR LOSS I SAY! I'd go...but it's too far away....as for your comment on me bloggy.....you absolutely most certainly COULD get that...if u really wanted it. (*ahem*), not that I would know or anything....i'm just sayin. oh and finally.......i dig your avator. DEPP is a HOT MOTHERBUNNY!
cheers... ;)

PJ said...

I suppose I fall under the "mind changing" category. Sorry if I bunnied some of this up. :(

Bashful Blue said...

Just sing him a little NKOTB and I'm sure all will be BUNNY forgiven. :)

drunkbh said...

Alas, all I get is soap. I agree with Mitzzee. Johnny depp is so bunnyable!

Shanshu said...

Nameless: Yes, Baachnals have much to do with the group bunny.

drunk: If you want more than soap, that can be arranged.

The bunny ocean-front beach house needs more people.

Now accepting applications!!!

Danikabur said...

I'll come! If you pay for me to get there. lol

Shanshu said...

dani: Um....I'll have to think about that one.

drunkbh said...

Applications. I wanna bunny go too!

Shanshu said...

nameless: Awesome! I'll send you the info.