Friday, October 07, 2005

Shanshu's Christmas List

  • $1,000,000 in un-marked, non-sequential bills
  • Group bunny with somebody famous or semi-famous or at least somebody who has done some TV commercials
  • 1986 Pontiac Fiero (red)
  • An iPod Nano
  • A Nintendo Gamecube so I can purchase the new Legend of Zelda game
  • An entire case of wine/mead
  • Naked pictures of my 4th grade English teacher, Mrs. Kennedy
  • A katana sword
  • A time-travel device that also makes ice cream
  • 2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun
  • A date with a blogger gal
  • A law, signed by myself and the President of the United states, which will make Reality TV illegal and punishable by death
  • The Boondock Saints sequel
  • My very own laptop
  • One word: Oakley's
  • A new tattoo that makes me look both sexy, and sophisticated
  • A package of Oreo cookies and a glass of milk
  • A leather-bound copy of Maxim
  • A box of Puffs Plus with aloe
  • A battery for my broken silver watch
  • Charisma Carpenter's home phone number
  • 17 rubber bands
  • The ability to stop the beating of a frog's heart using only the power of my mind
  • One of the original 20 great Rings of Power
  • Ankle-high socks with navy blue trim
  • One bottle of ice-cold root beer
  • A Pink Lady golf ball
  • A house with a big yard and a finished basement
  • Peace on earth, and goodwill towards men
  • The original Optimus Prime Transformers toy
  • A pair of twin golden Beretta guns with holsters
  • Spidey-Sense
  • A tea cozy
  • A hole in my bedroom wall that lets me see into the fabric of time and space
  • A puppy that doesn't move unless I pet it
  • A knife that cuts bread and toasts it, at the same time
  • A weekly magazine that keeps me up to date on world news, politics, and entertainment
  • Oral sex from Jenna Jameson
  • Pencils

11 comments:

wrmblnwrck said...

I don't like being killed in the face so....

+10 geek points for coming up with an accurate total of rings of power

+5 retro points for the Optimus Prime reference.

I'm pretty sure that the tea cozy + 17 rubber bands + Puffs can be used to create a device that will let you see the fabric of time and space. I think.

-5 lame points for the peace on earth

I would gladly co-sponser the Reatly TV bill :)

Rowan said...

well, you don't want much do you there Shan! haha! I liked a lot of these, but navy ankle socks? And a tea cosy? What's upu with that? LOL

Rowan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juliabohemian said...

perhaps a gift card...

drunkbh said...

Oakley's- Love em'. I won't wear anything else.

I'm curious. What are the 17 rubber bands for?

Shanshu said...

Well, I already have 3 at work...so if I have 17 more than I'll have a full set of 20!

Spinning Girl said...

I worship you. You and your sick, sick mind. LOVE IT.

"Pencils" was so anticlimactic I guffawed aloud, then snorted. It was really pretty. Maybe I'll do it again sometime for ya.

Tydes Perdition said...

"A knife that cuts bread and toasts it, at the same time"

Dude, this would be the invention of the new millenia. Forget research on alternative power or the human brain... someone has to get on this one!

Nameless said...

No pencils. I hate the sound *shivers*

Danius Maximus said...

i'll give you a katana second hand, the only catch is you have to fight me for it

~Jen~ said...

hey good luck on the JJ oral sex...im rooting 4 ya!