Friday, April 14, 2006

Bloggers MIA


My friends are gone. There has been no movement from their blogs, for a many moons now. The skies turn red with the blood of their...um....blogger wounds. Nobody updates their blogs anymore, and I am alone. Isolation. Dispair. I feel the cold winds of change blowing against my cubicle, and while I know it is time to clean out my links, I find it difficult to let go.

So, to help me with the transition, I have assembled a list to honor those who have passed.

Badtouch
Last posted: January 4, 2006

Danius Maximus
Last posted: February 24, 2006

Dirty Blonde
Last posted: March 25, 2006

Musie
Last posted: February 24, 2006

Ebeth
Last posted: January 12, 2006

H.M.H.

Last posted: March 6, 2006

Nameless
Last posted: December 22, 2005

Pizzle
Last posted: March 13, 2006

Rich
Last posted: March 14, 2006

.

To show honor to their courage to rage against the man and waste time at work for the entertainment and benefit of humanity, I will not be deleting thier names from my Links List. Instead, I will create a new links section to honor the dead. Perhaps someday, they will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes and entertain us, once more.

I'll only put the terminally ill bloggers in the graveyard. The sick and dying will go to the Hospital.

Our thoughts are prayers are with you, MIA Bloggers.

8 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

That is so sad.

Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! PHEWWW! Thank goodness I popped back in here often enough to update (even though I am shamelessly screwing off lately).

I coulda been in the graveyard! ewwwwwwww!

Come back guys. I gotta admit, it is kinda dead on the blogs lately.

But you know, ya can't fight spring fever!

Sunday night after all the Easter celebrating I'm going to a private party. I may not be in good shape on Monday. Just letting you all know ahead of time. LOL!

Shanshu said...

It had better be a private sex party, or else the stories might be lame.

lol

Shanshu said...

bdiddy, bdiddy...you should know that I HAVE been to your site, I just didn't comment until today.

So NAH!

Also, the first time you commented on my blog you didn't have a blog started yet, so there was nothing for me to visit.

So, no more nay-saying, I say! Nay.

Anonymous said...

I'm not in your links list, or your graveyard. I am the undead!

Shanshu said...

Nice, try frustrated! You ARE in my links list, actually. always have been.

It's under your profile name Jacob Gross.

HA!

Tried to fool me! No soup for you!

Rowan said...

I know! Dane being gone really upsets me too, I totallly enjoyed his blog...wonder what happened?

Shanshu said...

Perhaps he made another blog, but didn't tell any of us the address.

or maybe he hates us all.