Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Days of the Week: A Study

Monday: Most of us hate Mondays since it's the start of a new work week, and the end of the weekend. I hate Mondays for the above reasons, but also because Monday nights I have study group. Study group is mandatory for the business program that I'm in, and while I enjoy my study group members, I don't like meeting every week to go over homework and do our stupid group projects that are constantly due. It's tedious and it takes up too much of my precious time. When I get off work, I have nothing to look forward to.

Tuesday: I like Tuesdays. It's the day after Monday, and for some reason that seems to make it a bit brighter. It's still too early in the week to get excited about anything relating to the weekend, but it's not Monday and that is saying something.

Wednesday: Hump day. I fucking hate it. I have class on Wednesday nights. That means from the moment I get off work until almost 10:00pm I am busy doing school stuff. Dinners are always rushed and lame, classroom boredom reigns. Wednesdays can suck my dick and choke on it.

Thursday: Woo! Thursdays are fun. It's the only day during the week that I have nothing to do, whatsoever. No class, no homework, no study group, no chores, errands, or engagements. It's my lazy night and I love it. Sometimes, I'm so happy for Thursday to be here, I pretend it's Friday already and get with the partying and the relaxing.

Friday: Everybody loves Friday. No need to get too much into it....it's a given. We all love Friday. Kisses for all.

Saturday: Love this day, too. It's usually my chore and errands day. You know, car wash, grocery store, bank, post office, etc. Stuff like that. I try to do them in the morning, so I have plenty of time for relaxing and fun. Saturday nights are usually a party night and going out to eat. Fun fun fun.

Sunday: Sundays are a bit tricky. On the one hand, it's a weekend day and that makes it great. Plus, it's God's day so that's important. But on the other hand...it's the day before Monday, and Monday sucks so hard that it bleeds over into Sunday. It's the anticipation of Monday that makes Sunday suck, sometimes. I'm not sure how I feel about Sundays, to be honest. I'm on the proverbial fence on this one.

3 comments:

Ookami Snow said...

I dislike Wednesdays because they are called 'hump day'. I never liked that term.

LittlePea said...

I agree with you. Sunday's are full of pressure to DO something. Just cuz it's SUNDAY.

Callie said...

I actually like Mondays, only because I get away from the screaming madhouse that is . . . well . . . my house. It's nice, and peaceful, and quiet.

*sigh*