Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Office Supply Wednesday


Happy Office Supply Wednesday!

We spent time today decorating our Christmas stockings for a team builder while we watched a movie and ate pizza. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this sock of Christmas cheer, but I'm sure that it's going to find its place in the world soon enough.

Congrats to last week's OSW winner, Damasta. Her cute little Christmas Tree-Clock combo has to win, for the simple fact that it seems to be somewhat artistic. But everybody had great OSW pics this past week...it was hard to choose a winner. In the end, I went with my gut.

Happy OSW.

5 comments:

PJ said...

Now THAT is funny. And kinda sad, in a way.

Kay said...

One of these days, I'm totally going to realize it's wednesday in time to be awake enough (and at work) to post a submission.
And it'll so totally win. I have all sorts of crap in my office... Dust bunnies the size of houses, big outdated computer equipment hosting those bunnies...
Sounds like a fun team builder. The boss-man here like us do all do a "fun run" for team builders here. Most people walk. It's sad.
Anyho, happy OSW.

Anamika Anyone said...

Happy OSW to you too!
Wednesdays,when the coming weekend seems so far and the last weekend seems like another life... Great idea!

Shanshu said...

tydes: Good job on the last-minute OSW pic!!

kay: Maybe next week you can participate in OSW and be cool with the rest of us! Oh, and if my boss said we were going on a "fun run" I'm pretty sure that more than half of my team would drop dead from heart-attacks. Corporate life does not favor the young, I'm afraid.

anamika: hey! where you been? We missed you.

Happy OSW!

DaMasta said...

Kick my ass.

I won something.

Thanks, Shanshu!!

No, YOU rock.