This is it, folks. The movie that many of us (if not all of us) have been waiting for, for years. The end of the legacy. The beginning of the darkness. The Sith are back. Today marks the opening of last installment of one of the greatest stories in movie history, Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. (pause for applause) I have been excited to see this movie since I heard that George Lucas was going to make a prequel of movies that would give the history of Darth Vadar and the rise of the evil Empire. This movie is going to friggin’ rock.
Yes, I am a nerd. But if you know without thinking too hard that the Falcon made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, or that Luke used to bulls-eye whomp rats in his T-16 back home…you’re a nerd, too.
Anyway, in honor of this special event, I thought I would share the Star Wars Quiz that was posted by CNN today, as the Star Wars opening was their top story this Wednesday. Enjoy the quiz and test your knowledge!
Please note, that anybody who calls themselves my friend should not get less than 8-10. In fact, some of you I will have higher expectations for, and you should expect to get 10-10, or else hang your head in shame, like the little bitch you are. I got a 10…so can you. Cowboy up, young apprentice.
Star Wars Quiz
1. Who is the genetic source of the clone army?
a. Boba Fett
b. Jango Fett
c. Lando Calrissian
d. Jeremy Bulloch
2. Why did Luke Skywalker want to go to Toshi Station?
a. To visit Ben Kenobi
b. To pick up some droids
c. To meet Han Solo
d. To pick up some power converters
3. What color is Mace Windu’s lightsaber blade?
4. What was Luke Skywalker's call sign during the rebel assault on the Death Star in Episode IV?
a. Red Rover
b. Blue Five
c. Red Five
d. Ghost Rider
5. On which planet is the clone army grown?
6. According to C3P0, what are the approximate odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field?
7. Which of Darth Vader's hands does Luke cut off during their lightsaber duel at Cloud City in Episode V?
8. Where was Queen Amidala's palace?
c. Mos Espa
9. What is the name of Boba Fett's spaceship?
b. Slave 1
d. Tantive IV
10. What does Han Solo find chewing on the power cables of the Millennium Falcon?
How did you do? Are you a Jedi Master, or simply Bantha fodder? I hope everybody enjoys the movie, and may the Force be with you.
Answers: b, d, b, c, a, c, d (trick question), d, b, c