Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I am Older...and Now, Wiser as Well

I have learned my first real lesson about having a blog: when you are creating a new post, you should really write it using another program like MS Word or Notebook and then paste it into your blog page. If you choose not to do this, you run the risk of spending 30 minutes typing and creating…just to have the page not refresh properly and erase everything you just wrote!!! Arrrrrrgh!

I had this awesome post about my birthday party, and the people that were there, and the fun things that we did…all gone. It was offered up as a sacrifice to the gods of Cyberspace Quirks and Errors. Now I am forced to re-create this wonderful masterpiece from memory, which means that it will be like making a Xerox copy OF a Xerox copy…it won’t be the same, and it will most likely be a bit fuzzy and hard to read.

So…crap. Look for the new birthday party post later on today. For now, this is all you get because I have to get back to “work”.


“Why is it always me?” –Neville Longbottom

No comments: